How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally
I remember when I was young, I always wanted to have long healthy hair, but I never could grew my hair longer then my shoulders without my hair falling off and become damaged.
My hair always had been frizzy, dry and I started suffering from psoriasis when I was only five years old. I remember trying all kinds of expensive shampoos (promising to make my hair longer and healthier), but nothing I tried was helping my hair, and it was actually making my psoriasis, and my hair loss worse.
I wasn’t able to wear my hair in its natural state because of the frizz and dryness, so I started using my hair straightener everyday, and I was washing my hair very often because it always looked bad and dirty. It took me a while to finally realized that my hair problems was actually just a reflection of how sick I truly was in the inside. I was always looking for natural solutions to find out how to grow hair faster and healthier.
Since about a year ago, I’ve been able to wear my hair in its natural state, my hair is now growing longer, healthier and my psoriasis is completely gone.
How I Grew my Hair Longer and Healthier
- Healthy Diet – My first tip for long healthy hair always starts by being healthy in the inside. It’s very important to eat plenty of fruits and raw vegetables on a daily basis, and once you’re healthy in the inside it will start to show in your hair as well.
- No Heat – I noticed a big improvement in my hair once I completely stopped using my hair straightener and blow dryer. Always remember that heat will damage your hair and if you want to grow your hair longer and healthier, try to avoid heat as much as possible. I also always rinse my hair with cold water in the shower.
- Wash Less Often – Try to go as long as you can between washes. When we wash our hair too often it actually strip the natural oil from our hair and the less often you wash it, the healthier your hair will start to become.
- Wash Your Hair With Organic Products – A lot of commercial shampoos contains chemicals in them. Some of the common chemicals are Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Parabens, Fragrance and Polythylene Glycol. The biggest improvement in my hair was when I started to wash my hair with certified organic products. Once I started to used Miessence shampoo and conditioner, I noticed a big improvement in my hair. I loved the products so much that I decided to become a representative. There is a transition period once you start using organic shampoos because your hair is going to go through a detox period to remove the residues of chemicals from other shampoos, so your hair will feel oily for a little while, but it’s totally worth it to have long healthy hair for the rest of your life.
- Hair Mask Once a Month – I always do a natural hair mask once a month and it really help with hair growth. It’s very simple to do. Mix one egg with some coconut oil. Put on you hair. Cover your hair with a plastic bag. Wait an hour and wash it in cold water. After doing this for a couple months I noticed a big improvement.
Here was some tips on how to grow hair faster naturally. If you want to try my favourite shampoo and conditioner, you can click on my link below and don’t forget to check my blog posts every week if you want to learn more tips for long healthy hair. Take care 🙂